This manual is only for Lite FC board with LiteSilver firmware.
How to update firmware for Lite Brushed V2 board
The MCU chip is STM32F042 for this brushed FC board. So we use the DFU mode to re-flash the firmware. There are no bootloader in this firmware.
- Press and hold the button at the bottom of the flight control, and then plug in the USB. At this time, only the power led is on (red led). In this step, the original firmware will be removed.
- Switch to Configurator’s Flasher page, choose Brushed tab, Click the Load Firmware [Local], and load the firmware via the Open File button.
- Then click the Find DFU devices button to find the DFU port. The FC should be loading as STM32 BOOTLOADER device, not STM Device in DFU Mode. We could use the Zadig to replace device driver if needed.
- If DFU device is found successfully, just click the Flash Firmware button to re-flash the firmware.
How to update firmware for Lite 1-2S Brushless board
The MCU chip is MM32F103 for this brushless board. There is a bootloader in this firmware. We could re-flash the firmware with the help of this bootloader.
- Press and hold the button at the bottom of the flight control, and then plug in the USB. At this time, only the power led is on (red led).
- Switch to Configuration’s Flasher page, click Local, and load the firmware via the Open File button.
- In the Communication Area, select the serial port number corresponding to the flight control and connect.
- When the progress bar is complete, disconnect the USB and the update is complete.
Note: You do not need to connect flight control on the setup page to update the firmware.
Note: It is necessary to rebind after firmware update.
Note: Updating the firmware does not erase the bootloader, so don’t worry if the update fails, try a few more times.
Configurator and Device Driver
If you use a Windows 32bit system, download this Configurator.
If you use a Windows 64bit system, dowload this Configurator.
Zadig Device Driver
Lite Brushed FC V2 Firmware
If you use the integrated Bayang receiver, use the firmware below.
The FC board in BETAFPV Starter Kit 2 should use this firmware.
If you use a external receiver via the SBUS port, use the firmware below.
Lite 1-2S Brushless FC Firmware