If your 65 Pro 2/ 75 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky RX) shuts down and falls down randomly, please follow the troubleshooting manual below to solve the problem.
Here are the solutions we provide for you.
- Bind in D8 Note: The F4 2S AIO FC (SPI Frsky RX) comes with D16 by default. So you should make some changes in Betaflight as shown below.
- Change the Dshot600 to Dshot300
- Turn off the telementry function
- Decrease the Gyro update frequency and PID loop frequency
- You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal like the picture shown below