Note: There are two versions for DSMX Receiver.
The new version and the old version have a completely different binding method.
Here is the binding procedure for the new mico DSMX receiver:
Note: Please make sure the setting in Betaflight is correct. If there is confusion about the setting, we suggest you flash the CLI that we shared on our website.
1. Switch to the CLI page, Typeset spektrum_sat_bind = 9 on the command line, then enter, Type save then enter.
Note: If the drone needs to be bound every time after you power on, please enter spektrum_sat_bind_autoreset = OFF before saving.
2. Unplug the USB and connect the battery to the drone. At this time, the LED on the receiver should flash quickly, turn on the transmitter, and start the bind. Until the LED is always on. If the LED goes out after the transmitter bind ends, you need to try the bind again.
Here is the binding procedure for the old Micro DSMX receiver:
The DSMX receiver in old Beta75/Beta65 BNF drones is using an external DSMX receiver, which is the same as this in Banggood.
There is no bind button for this receiver. You need to bind the radio every time power on.
1) Power on the drone by inserting the battery. The yellow LED on the receiver should flash quickly.
2) On the radio, hold the bind-button while powering on the radio (or what it takes to enter bind-mode).
3) The LED on the receiver should stop blinking and shine solid when the bind is completed and successful.
Attention: connecting the USB cable will not power on the receiver.
Notice: the receiver can not remember the radio. Pilots should bind every time power-up. This feature is designed for Spektrum radio transmitter with bind stick. For Devo radio with bind setup in the menu, please NOT choose this because of inconvenience.
If you get a mixed channel with your radio, please change the Serial Receiver Provider to SPEKTRUM2048 in Betaflight GUI.
Here are the details about which one to choose:
SPEKTRUM1024: DSM2 mode, 6-7 Channels;
SPEKTRUM2048: DSM2 mode, >= 8 Channels; DSMX mode.