Here is the binding procedure for all the Betaflight FC board with SPI receiver. It also works with the drone that has this FC board inside.
The most common SPI receiver with the CC2500 RF chip hardware. Betaflight firmware support several protocol based on this hardware.
- Frsky D8 (named FRSKY_D in Betaflight)
- Frsky D16 FCC (ACCST 1.X version, named FRSKY_X in Betaflight)
- Frsky D16 LBT (ACCST 1.X version, named FRSKY_X_LBT in Betaflight)
- Futaba S-FHSS (named SFHSS in Betaflight)
Pilot could use the Betaflight Configurator to confirm and change the protocol according to your need.
The following FC boards or drones could follow this manual.
- F4 1S AIO brushless FC board (SPI receiver). This FC is used on Meteor65, Meteor65 HD and Meteor75.
- F4 1S AIO brushless FC board (No RX). With external SPI Frsky receiver. This FC and receiver combo is used on upgraded Beta85 Pro 2.
- F4 1S Brushed FC (SPI Frsky) . The FC is used on Beta75S and Beta65S
The following FC boards are discontinued.
- F4 2S AIO Brushless FC (SPI Frsky / SPI Futaba). The FC was used on Beta85 Pro 2 / Beta75 Pro 2 / Beta65 Pro 2.
- F4 1S Brushelss FC (SPI Frsky). The FC was used on Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro.
How To Bind
All the SPI receiver FC boards share the same binding procedure.
- Connect the FC board/drone with the battery, and wait for the system load complete. Then press the bind button on the FC board. The receiver LED will is on solid, which means entering the binding mode.
- Make the radio transmitter into binding status.
- Binding is successful when receiver LED on FC board flashes.
- Power on the FC and radio transmitter again, if receiver LED on the FC board is on solid, which means bind is successful and the connecton is functional.
- Please make sure the receiver protocol in the FC board and the radio transmitter are the same. If there is confusion about the setting on the board, we suggest you to use the stock CLI that we shared on our website.
- If you use the newest radio transmitter from Frsky office and have installed the newest Frsky ACCST 2.x protocol. It is NOT compatible with the receiver. The new 2.x protocol is private and could not be supported by Betaflight firmware until it is open.