The LiteRadio 2 transmitter runs the OpenTX 2.2.4 firmware. OpenTX comes with a computer-based graphical user interface, OpenTX Companion, that runs on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
First, please download the OpenTX Companion file and install it on your computer. Please DO NOT use the original version.
How to connect the transmitter to the OpenTX Companion:
1. Press and hold the SETUP button from the back of the transmitter.
2. Press the power button on the transmitter. And then release both buttons. The LED ring will not power on.
3. Connect the transmitter to the computer via a USB cable.
4. Open the OpenTX Companion software.
5. Set the radio type to Lite Radio on the settings page. As shown below. Do not forget to press the OK button at the end of this tab.
6. Press the second button on the left column to read models and settings from the radio. If you get a documented dialogue as shown below. Congratulate, connect successfully.