When you connect the LiteRadio2 to your PC, the transmitter can be used as a USB gamepad. The following steps describe how to set up.
- Power on LiteRadio2, the LED light will show as blue.
- Connect the computer and transmitter by USB cable.
- Make sure the computer can recognize the transmitter.
Normally, if the transmitter is connected to the computer, the computer will add the following devices.
If your computer cannot recognize the LiteRadio2 normally, it will show as below:
To make sure LiteRadio2 can use as USB gamepad, please follow the steps to set:
1. Click the right button of BETTER_USB_H to update the driver.
2. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
3. Then select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”.
4. Select the “USB Input Device” instead of the “BETTER_USB_HS“.
The setting is completed, please check whether it can be detected by your computer.