Both rechargeable and non-rechargeable power sources like battery in drone, if dropped, crushed, or short-circuited, these batteries can release dangerous amounts of heat and may ignite, and are dangerous in fires. Here are some advice of battery charge for storage.
Battery Charge for Storage
- Store and charge the battery in a fireproof container, never in your model.
- LiPos should never be stored with a full charge. The proper charge level to store a LiPo is under 50%.
- If the batteriy show any sign of swelling, discontinue charging and remove them to a safe place—outside—as they could erupt into flames.
- If you are not going to be using a battery for a longer time, discharge the cell to 40-50%, and store it in a fridge, inside a plastic zip top storage bags.
- Don't charge a cell with physical damage or in puffed.
- Don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
- Don't put it beside the high temperature condition or a humid environment.
Due to these regulations, certain Lithium batteries may be restricted for send to Indonesia, South Africa, Middle East, South America, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto, Military domain and so on. More details, please check our Shipping Information and ETA.
Return Policy and Warranty
If the battery shows any sign of swelling, or can not charge in 6 months, please take off the tag of the battery, take a photo to show the Batch-ID and click here to contact us . Resend warranty will be provided.