Note: There are two versions for DSMX Receiver.
New version and old version have completely different binding method.
Here is the binding procedure for new mico DSMX receiver:
Note: Please make sure the setting in Betaflight is correct. If there is confusion about setting, we suggest you flash the Cli that we shared in our website.
1. Switch to the CLI page, Type set spektrum_sat_bind = 9 on the command line, then enter, Type save then enter.
Note: If the drone needs to be binded everytime after you power on, please enter spektrum_sat_bind_autoreset = OFF before saving.
2. Unplug the USB and connect the battery to the drone. At this time, the LED on the receiver should flash quickly, turn on the transmitter, and start the bind. Until the LED is always on. If the LED goes out after the transmitter bind ends, you need to try the bind again.
Here is the binding procedure for old Micro DSMX receiver:
The DSMX receiver in old Beta75/Beta65 BNF drones are using a external DSMX receiver, which is the same as this in Banggood.
There is no bind button for this receiver. You need to bind the radio everytime power on.
1) Power on the drone by inserting the battery. The yellow LED on the receiver should flash quickly.
2) On the radio, hold the bind-button while powering on the radio (or what it takes to enter bind-mode).
3) The LED on the receiver should stop blinking and shine solid when the bind is completed and successful.
Attention: connecting the USB cable will not power on the receiver.
Notice: the receiver can not remember the radio. Pilots should bind everytime power up. This feature is designed for Spektrum radio transmitter with bind stick. For Devo radio with bind setup in menu, please NOT choose this because of inconvenience.
If you get a mixed channel with your radio, please change the Serial Receiver Provider to SPEKTRUM2048 in Betaflight GUI.
Here is the details about whitch one to choose:
SPEKTRUM1024: DSM2 mode, 6-7 Channels;
SPEKTRUM2048: DSM2 mode, >= 8 Channels; DSMX mode.