Binding Frequency Program
1. Remove the battery cover of the remote controller, load 3 No. 7 batteries according to the correct polarity, and install the battery cover.
2. Insert the battery into the frame battery groove, level the quadcopter, and correctly connect the aircraft's power socket with the battery's power socket. After 5 seconds, the two LED lights will fast blink.
3. Turn on the power switch in the middle of the transmitter and push throttle stick from the bottom to the top, then back to the bottom from the top. When the indicator lights are always on, it indicates the success of frequency alignment.
4. Push throttle stick upward, the quadcopter motor starts to rotate, and continues to push the throttle, so that the quadcopter can keep flying.
5. Install the antenna on the video glasses, press the power button for 5 seconds. After the display is turned on, press the power supply to start automatic frequency matching, and wait for 10-20S to show a clear picture.