The Flysky receiver on BETAFPV BNF brushed drone is external receiver named Flysky RX2A Pro Receiver.
Note: Please make sure the setting in Betaflight is correct. If there is confusion about setting, we suggest you flash the Cli that we shared in our website.
How To Bind:
1) Press and hold the receiver button on receiver and connect the drone with battery. Green LED with fast flicker means entering the binding mode.
2) Choose "BIND" in the transmitter.
3) Binding is successful when green LED changes to slow flicker.
4) Exit BIND mode from transmitter.
5) Power on again, a solid green LED means the quad is functional.